-
March 14th, 2003, 03:48 AM
#101
Inactive Member
Sure...take the EASY jab, eris...heh...
-
March 14th, 2003, 06:38 AM
#102
Inactive Member
Are you implying that Jax had to liquor up a girl who's barely old enough to drink legally just to get her to go out with him? [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
It's a tried and true strategy, it is.
-
March 14th, 2003, 01:21 PM
#103
HB Forum Owner
Jax, if I don't take the easy ones, the hard ones never come for me... gotta stay in jabbing peak, don't you know...
-
March 14th, 2003, 05:23 PM
#104
Inactive Member
Hey, I thought driving eris nuts was my job! [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
March 14th, 2003, 05:27 PM
#105
HB Forum Owner
the things I could say about that comment, and how may ways I could twist it around would cause mass hysteria and chaos.
and for some reason, even I can't bring my self to say it.
I don't know what's come over me. and since when do I have self control?
-
March 14th, 2003, 06:46 PM
#106
Inactive Member
Yeah? since when DO you have self control??? ACK! And hell was just starting to warm up again...
-
March 14th, 2003, 06:48 PM
#107
HB Forum Owner
that's a good question.. let me get back to you on that one.
wait, now I'M THINKING.
BRRRRRRRRRR.....
-
March 14th, 2003, 06:56 PM
#108
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Firebird98:
that's a good question.. let me get back to you on that one.
wait, now I'M THINKING.
BRRRRRRRRRR.....</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Oh boy...that did it! Blizzard on Levels 4 through 9...I just saw Dante wearing a heavy overcoat and galoshes...
-
March 14th, 2003, 06:57 PM
#109
HB Forum Owner
is that? No... that can't be... Hitler SKIING?
-
March 14th, 2003, 07:27 PM
#110
Inactive Member
No no no...watch your Mel Brooks...it should be: "SEE! Hitler on ice!"
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks